To: DSE students,
While you are waiting for the release of DSE results, you may wish to learn more about some tips for admitting to our science programs through JUPAS scheme for 2022 intake.
We have conducted a series of JUPAS Program Consultation sessions for DSE candidates in July which you might have joined. Through these online sessions, we hope to provide you with the latest admissions information such as the expected scores and flexible admissions arrangements. You would find these very helpful during your consideration of modifying your program choices after the release of DSE results.
Here below are some footages and PPT files to enhance your understanding of our offerings at the School of Science including the undergraduate programs, majors, credit transfer, exchange and internship opportunities, and student life at HKUST. You are also strongly advised to pay attention to the updated admissions timeline.
Undergraduate Admissions for 2022 intake
We highly recommend you to check out the links for the 2022 JUPAS Program Consultation on SSCI programs if you have missed the LIVE broadcasting on 8 & 11 July.
- presented by Prof. Tim LEUNG - Associate Dean (Student Recruitment)
- presented by Ms. Shirley PANG - Manager (Student Recruitment and Admissions)
- presented by Ms. Tina KO - Manager (Student Advising)
Program Highlights (2022 intake): Relevant programs’ information are now available on our webpages listed below:
IRE Graduate Sharing:
- Master program of Quantum Information Processing at Technical University of Munich Walther-Meissner-Institute
- BSc in Physics (International Research Enrichment Track), with an additional major in Mathematics, Class of 2020
- MPhil program in Life Science at HKUST
- BSc in Biochemistry and Cell Biology (International Research Enrichment Track), Class of 2021
SSCI Alumni Sharing:
- Master program in Materials Science and Engineering at Kyoto University
- BSc in Physics, Class of 2020
- Associate Manager, Lee's Pharmaceutical (Holding) Limited
- BSc in Biochemistry, Class of 2013
- Chemist, The Hong Kong Electric Co. Ltd.
- BSc in Chemistry, Class of 2014
Look forward to seeing you at HKUST in September!